Wednesday, December 16, 2009

No More Heroes

No More Heroes was one of those games that I just wanted to randomly buy before but never did. It had a cool looking cover and I had a new Wii and was looking for games, but I just stopped getting games for my Wii before I had the chance to get this game. Although now that I think about it, it would have been a good idea to have looked into the game before buying, so I figured I could do that now.

The game has a free roam world, which is already surprising to me because I had no idea any Wii game had a free roam world. The story is you're Travis Touchdown who spends the last of his money on an internet auction for a beam sword. After realizing he can't buy any more video games, Travis takes a job to kill a person named Helter Skelter. After killing Helter, Travis is told by the person who gave him the job that he is now ranked number eleven in the United Assassins Association, which is a governing body of assassins. Realizing he can get to the top by killing the other ten, Travis tries to become the number one assassin.

From all the positive reviews, I'm dissappointed that I didn't buy this game now. It looks great and the fact that it's one of the few M rated games on the Wii makes me want it more. Sometimes I look at my Wii and sigh because of the mostly kiddie games I would have to get for it so No More Heroes would be a good addition to my Wii game library.

No comments:

Post a Comment