Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Knights in the Nightmare

This game I saw while browsing gamespot and I got drawn in by the cover art and name. The cover looks sort of like a Final Fantasy cover might, and the name sounds kind of dark. I figured I could learn more about this game and see if I would like it or if it's just a pretty cover.

It seems that this game has a intricate story as well as battle system, which will either be confusing or extremely good. I've read that the cast of characters is so big that you'll have trouble remembering everyone, and the learning curve is to steep. The battle seems like an interesting, yet confusing concept. You're a wisp, controlled by your stylus, that is in battle trying to dodge enemy fire while commanding your units. So it's somewhat of a real-time strategy shooter RPG, which is really hard to believe. I would never expect all three of those to go together at once.

This game got overall good reviews, and the only complaint was the steep learning curve. I actually kind of want to get this game just to see how they could possibly combine all three of those genres together.

No comments:

Post a Comment