Wednesday, December 16, 2009

.hack//Sign

I discovered this anime once while I was looking around for new video games and found a .hack game. Someone then told me it was also an anime, and I have wanted to, but never have gotten around to, watch it since.
The story is about a guy named Tsukasa who wakes up in a dungeon in an online game known as The World. He has no recollection of where he is or how he got there. He also can't log out, so he is trapped in the game. He then goes on a quest to figure out why he is there and also why he can't log out and meets other people that play the game along the way. There's also an item called the Key of the Twilight, which is a legendary item rumored to have the ability to bypass the system in The World. While some want it just for the powers it could give them, others believe it would provide Tsukasa with a way to log out. Even if they don't want to help Tsukasa, everyone believes that the item is related to him in some way.
It is said that this anime relies more on character development and does not really have any action scenes. I don't necessarily have a problem with that, but I would probably have to be in a certain mood to watch it. I like action a lot, but every once in awhile I don't mind if things slow down and there's a talking scene. Now could I handle a whole series of just the talking without the action? I guess I will find out when i watch this anime.

No comments:

Post a Comment