Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dissidia: Final Fantasy

Dissidia is a PSP exclusive game that pits Final Fantasy characters against each other in a fighting game. I've heard a lot of people say it's good, but suprisingly no details as to why it's good. I plan to find out those details so I can know if those people that say it's good are just Final Fantasy fanboys or if it actually is a good game.

From what I read it seems that the fighting system is good. You have Brave points (BRV) and you try to take them from your opponent by hitting them. Once you get enough BRV points, you can use skills that deal damage to your opponents HP. So basically you fight until you can get enough BRV points and then hurt them, then repeat until their HP runs out. There's also an "EX mode" that let's characters collet EX cores to fill a bar until they can use their limit breaks (special moves) that they have in their actual games. And it's Final Fantasy, so you know it's going to have a good story for a fighting game.

All the game sites have given this game a good rating and describe it as "fast paced fun". Seeing as how I don't have a fighting game and this is a fighting game with a lot of characters I love, I would like to get this game soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment