Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Tauren

The tauren are a race of the Horde on the MMO World of Warcraft. They are my personal favorite race because I find it a nice change of pace to be a bull while running around doing quests in games instead of the standard human, elf, or dwarf in RPGs with race selection. The reason I'm writing about Tauren is because I saw in a forum someone argue about a Tauren being able to be a Paladin (since they'll be able to in the next patch) because they're "bloodthirsty cows". I'm assuming some people think that since Tauren are on the Horde (assumed by most to be "evil" which it isn't) and look like they're minotaurs, they're bloodthirsty cowmen with no hearts. I looked into the backstory which I only vaguely knew of and found out that they're probably the most peaceful race in the game. They worship the Earthmother and are taught to not take anything away from her that they do not need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment