Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dragon Age: Origins

Dragon Age: Origins is yet another game that I have bought, but have had no time to play. This game is supposed to be one of the greatest RPGs ever released, and it's from Bioware so the chances are that's a pretty good possibility. From what I've seen, the reason it's going to be such a good RPG is because there's so many different stories you can have. The three races have different origins such as noble or commoner as well as different classes like mage and rogue. Each combonation has a different story, which makes quite a few to play through. The battle system is just a click and attack thing and you can use skills, kind of like a standard MMO. Which is a thing I kind of wish they could've put in the game. Multiplayer. It kind of makes the game less RPG-like, but I think that if you had the option to play with another person in your party, it would be more fun. Although I think they made it single-player just to complete the entire RPG experience. There is only you in there story, and no one else in most RPGs and it's kind of what makes them better. So I kind of hate myself when I want to play with another person when I'm playing a great RPG, but the feeling is there, nonetheless.

As for the ratings of the game, it got great reviews. Most of the reviews were around 9 out of 10 and some things even said it was "the RPG of the decade". I hope I get the time to play this soon and see for myself just how good it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment