Monday, November 23, 2009

Opera

This post is not about the musical opera, but the web browser named Opera. My friend was complaining about me only having Internet Explorer on my laptop one day so I just told him to download whatever web browser he wanted, so he downloaded Opera. Having known nothing about this browser, I decided to look up information on it. I found on wikipedia it supposedly the fastest browser out there and was designed for people with motor impairments. It uses mouse shortcuts such as holding the right button and clicking the left button to go back or holding the right mouse button and dragging the mouse left to go back. So far I've been using this instead of Internet Explorer and haven't had any problems with it, so it seems to me that it's a good web browser.

No comments:

Post a Comment