Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Castle Crashers

I've only heard of Castle Crashers because every once in awhile people tell me it's a good xbox live arcade game. Other than that I know pretty much nothing about it. It's eesentially a side scroller with RPG elements. The game got overall high ratings and seems to be mostly geared towards multiplayer play. In each level, the objective is to save the princess and if you're playing with more than one person the players have to fight it out at the end to see who gets the princesses kiss. In the game you can level up and purchase items with coins you get from defeated foes, so it seems like it has a certain party fun essence to it. It seems to me like it's a 2D Gauntlet game, which was an extremely fun multiplayer hack and slash game (although it was a lot less fun when not playing with other people). This game seems like it would be a good buy if me and a friend or 2 are just bored one night and looking for something to do, but other than that, I think this game might be not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment