Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Monster Hunter Freedom 2

I haven't heard anything about Monster Hunter games, good or bad, although I have played Monster Hunter Freedom (the first one) on PSP and was kind of skeptical about it. The only thing that seemed like it would've been fun on it would have been the multiplayer, and I didn't have anyone to play with. I mentioned that to my friend and he let handed me one of his copies of Monster Hunter Freedom 2 and said "This game has way more content and we can play multiplayer!" He says it's better, but I'm still skeptical. There really isn't a story, which can actually work for this game since it's just set in a town that needs to kill monsters for their materials to make random stuff, just like in any villlage. The combat system is hack and slash, which is usually boring alone when there's barely a story if at all. So I'm hoping playing with someone else will fix my problems with the game. The ratings the second one got ranged from 5-8.3 out of 10 and the first one got about the same. My rating for the first one when I played it would probably have been around the 5.5 range, but I'm thinking with multiplayer and some new content, the second one could be in the 8 range. Of course I suppose I'll only find out when I get around to playing it with my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment